Memberships are renewable annually and due on 1st April each year. If fees have not been paid by 1st July then a £10 rejoining fee will also apply. New members joining between the 1st January and 31st March will get membership until the following 31st March.
Single: (Seniors/Vets) £16.00
Couple: (Two adults living at the same address) £22.00
Under 21: £10
Family: (Comprising of one or two adults with any dependants under 18) £28.00
*PLEASE NOTE: If you are considering taking part in any event under UKA rules, you will need to pay £14 affiliation fee (from 1st April 2016). Please add this to your SGR membership fee. This includes HRRL, Hants XC, Southern League XC, CC6 League XC, Track & Field, London Marathon as well as other races.
There are a number of benefits to joining SGR
- The opportunity to run regularly with others at pre-arranged times or compatible training partners at your convenience.
- The Club welcomes casual runners training to get fit, beginners and elite athletes.
- Our active social side gives you the opportunity to meet your fellow runners and take part in such diverse activities as squash, walks, discos, ten pin bowling, theatre trips and many more - all with the accent on fun.
- The chance to meet many like minded people - and make friends for life.
- The availability of top class coaching, training facilities and advice together with the opportunity for you to become a recognised coach.
- Family membership available to encourage the children or more sedentary members of the family.
- Club discounts have been negotiated with friendly local sports shops and other traders. Club kit and other equipment is available at very reasonable prices.
- Lifts and transport can be arranged for most events, functions and club outings.
- Chance to diversify into other activities:- triathlon, cross country, track, long distance walking etc.
- Foreign and national travel to running events and holidays at club/group rates.
- The chance to participate in the same events as world famous athletes and personalities.
- The opportunity to take an active part in the direction and RUNNING of your Club.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Further queries, please contact us.